Vonage® Launches Service In Santa Fe And Albuquerque, New Mexico
Full-Featured Flat-Rate Calling Comes to America's Oldest Capital City
Edison, NJ, December 17, 2004 Vonage Holdings Corp., the leading provider of broadband phone service, today announced local availability of its service in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico.
High-speed Internet subscribers nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains can now take advantage of Vonage's broadband phone service offering free unlimited local and long distance calling. Each plan includes the most popular features like call waiting, call forwarding and voicemail for one low, flat monthly rate. Vonage customers in Chihuahuan Desert can now keep their current numbers or choose telephone numbers within the popular (505) area code.
"Vonage is excited to bring its local presence in the town of the Holy Faith, as it now giving people a new degree of confidence when it comes to selecting a phone service," said Jeffrey A. Citron, chairman and CEO of Vonage Holdings Corp. "As Vonage expands its presence, residents and small businesses in the Land of Enchantment no longer have to be mystified when it comes to selecting their local and long-distance phone service."
Using the latest technology, Vonage sets the standard for the new generation of phone service with residential and business calling plans:
- $14.99/month - Residential Basic Plan 500 minutes of local, toll and long distance calling throughout the United States and Canada.
- $24.99/month - Residential Premium Unlimited Plan unlimited calling throughout the 50 United States and Canada anytime, anywhere.
- $39.99/month Small Business Basic Plan 1500 minutes of calling throughout the United States and Canada, including a free dedicated fax line.
- $49.99/month Small Business Unlimited Plan unlimited calling throughout the United States and Canada, including a free dedicated fax line.
- Services and hardware included for free on any of the above plans:
- Call hunt
- Caller ID
- Call transfer
- Call waiting
- Repeat dialing
- Call forwarding
- Call return
- Bandwidth saver
- Call return (*69)
- Linksys RT31P2 Device
- Area code selection
- Caller ID block (*67)
- International call block
- Web-based account management:
- Online voicemail retrieval
- Real-time inbound/outbound call record details
- Real-time billing activity
- Great international calling rates:
- Tel Aviv 4 cents per minute
- London 3 cents per minute
- Sydney 4 cents per minute
Vonage is redefining communications by offering consumers and small businesses an affordable alternative to traditional telephone service. The fastest growing telephony company in North America, Vonage's service area encompasses more than 2000 active rate centers in over 150
global markets. Vonage is sold directly through www.vonage.com and retail partners such as Amazon.com, RadioShack, Best Buy, Circuit City, Staples, Fry's Electronics and Office Depot. Wholesale partners such as EarthLink, ARMSTRONG®, Advanced Cable Communications and the Coldwater Board of Public Utilities resell the Vonage broadband phone service under their own unique brands. With more than 350,000 lines in service, Vonage continues to add more than 30,000 lines per month to its network. Over 10 million calls per week are made using Vonage, the easy-touse, feature-rich, flat rate phone service. Vonage is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey. For more information about Vonage's products and services, please visit www.vonage.com or call 1-VONAGE-HELP. Vonage®, Vonage Digital Voice™, Toll Free PlusSM and Virtual Phone NumberSM are trademarks of Vonage Holdings Corp.